Customized background fill stitch with pattern
Laser etching with puff embroidery
3 layers of thread
Oven mitt self promotion
In-house patches available in 3 standard shapes as well as custom shapes.
Appliqué using polar fleece
Laser etching under embroidery with gradient effect
Puff embroidery with wool effect stitches
Flock appliqué and wool effect stitches
Gloves for the drive thru employees
Double puff embroidery (2 layers)
10 - 12
Embroidery is an elegant and stylish way to decorate or personalize any garment or embroidery friendly item. The digitized image is saved on disk and loaded to the embroidery machine. The machine uses the digital instructions to create your design with threads. The number of stitches that the machine needs to make, the quantity of items being embroidered, and the location of the embroidery determines the embroidery cost. Any design that will need more than just keyboard lettering will have to be digitized. Digitizing is the process of taking an image of your logo and converting into stitches using specialized software developed especially for the embroidery industry.
We can also offer specialized embroidery techniques such as Puff Embroidery, Appliqué, Reverse Appliqué, Wool Stitch Effect, Pattern Fill, Patches, Sublimated Patches, and combinations of embroidery with other processes.
Materials We Often Embroider
* Golf Shirts
1. Any lettering smaller than .15" will not embroider cleanly and will be impossible to read if embroidered.
2. Thread colours are matched visually according to the artwork provided, if PMS colours are specified we do our best to match to those.
3. Embroidery thread is thick so any thin lines in a graphic will appear much thicker with embroidery.
4. Lettering must be a minimum of .75” in order to be outlined, Outlined lettering may work really nice on screen or in print, but may not translate well with embroidery.
5. The thickness of the thread dictates that the logo must be simplified to accommodate a smaller size and detail will be lost in the process.
6. Gradients and fading effects cannot always be achieved with embroidery, we are re-creating your logo with thread. Often it is best to use a solid colour instead.
7. An embroidery machine cannot embroider photo quality images. We can digitize any photo and embroider it, however it will not look the same as it would in print.
YOUR FIRST and BEST CHOICE
©2019 Ricart Inc. All rights reserved.
SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
259 LANSDOWNE ST. EAST
PETERBOROUGH, ON K9L 2A3