Custom printed and cut to shape pillow application
Solid, custom cut premium plus wedding shirts
Numbers on the back of jerseys
Solid, custom cut premium plus heat press
2 - 4
About Heat Pressing
Heat pressing is a process using heat and pressure to permanently attach a colored or printed piece of vinyl material onto fabric. It is great for items that need personalization (such as team uniforms) and very small runs where screen printing isn’t practical or cost effective. We use a premium quality vinyl to minimize the feel of the vinyl while still producing the desired color and brightness. We offer 2 types of vinyl heat pressing, the first is standard cut vinyl available in an assortment of colours, the second is white vinyl with the artwork printed and a custom cut around the edge of the design. Orders for Names and Numbers on sized garments should provide a typed file from which we can copy and paste spelling to avoid errors. Vinyl cut orders must provide artwork in vector format or an artwork charge may be applied.
Some Items We Can Heat Press
* Golf Shirts
* Golf Towels
Heat Press Limitations
1. Colour matching is done as close as possible, but limited by colour availability. Vinyl colours are matched visually according to the artwork provided, if PMS colours are specified we do our best to match to those.
2. Vinyl heat pressing is very different from screen printing. We cannot always guarantee a colour match between vinyl and screen print designs.
3. Lettering in your logo must be larger than .25” to cut out. Small text cannot always be cut out, but printed vinyl may be an option in these cases.
4. Small lines do not work well with the vinyl cutter, they may have to be made thicker depending on the design.
5. Gradients are only achievable with vinyl printing. Gradients and fading effects cannot be achieved with cut vinyl.
6. Photo reproductions are easily done with printed vinyl. Your high resolution photographs can be printed on to vinyl then heat pressed on many types of garments.
7. Multiple colour logos do not work well with cut vinyl.
Designs should be simple 1-2 colour designs for best results.